A wide range of methods enables us to implement a customized solution for your precision medicine challenge:
- We accompany you in the development of algorithms and classification models for in vitro diagnostics.
- We support you in gaining detailed insights into mechanisms of action and resistance for novel drugs, such as gene and cell therapies.
- We are your partner for an accompanying evaluation of treatment results for clinical trials, using omic-wide and multi-modal measurements.
- If required, we support you in the implementation of the resulting biomarker signature as a software prototype for medical devices (for example, as an in vitro diagnostic).
- We implement our development processes within the framework of a certified quality management system (ISO 9001:2015).
- The software lifecycle is planned and managed in accordance with IEC 62304 and carried out in compliance with risk management in accordance with ISO 14971.
In cooperation with the Next-Generation Diagnostics Unit and the Advanced Analytics Technology Platform, we implement multi-modal measurements for precision medicine.